Enjoy all of the comforts of home — with none of the work
The goal of The Hearth at Sycamore Village is to provide residents with opportunities to live actively while enjoying a full social life, spending time pursuing hobbies and possibly learning new ones. Each day at The Hearth at Sycamore Village is about living to the fullest so we take on the daily chores, cooking, and worry of homeownership.
As the leading senior living community in Fort Wayne, The Hearth at Sycamore Village offers Independent Living residents:
- Spacious apartments in either one or two bedroom layouts, with four floor plans to choose from.
- Housekeeping and home maintenance are taken care of by the staff of The Hearth at Sycamore Village, freeing up residents to enjoy their day without the worries of homeownership.
- Activities and events on the campus or in the surrounding community complete with activities, hobbies, and speakers to allow residents every opportunity to Live More.
- The Hearth-Healthy Dining Program, with three full chef-prepared meals daily in a restaurant-style dining room, as well as Hydration Stations with water and fresh snacks placed throughout the day.
- The Hearth at Sycamore Village is pet-friendly, allowing residents to bring their furry companions to continue supplying unconditional love and support. (Some weight restrictions may apply.)
- A sophisticated life onsite, as well as transportation to enjoy the many attractions in downtown Fort Wayne.
To learn more about our programming, please contact us online or call us at 260-625-4025.
Main Desk- For all other inquiries